Anna and Mirella discuss the topic of death in this episode. Why do so many people fear talking about death? How do some people understand death? Anna and Mirella draw from some of their personal experiences, and share their views plus provide advice how to live a happy life with minimal fear of death.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- "How Did You Die?", Edmund Vance Cooke
- " Psalm of Life", H. W. Longfellow
- Time Goes By blog, Ronni Bennet
- Bruce Springsteen and the Art of Aging Well, The Atlantic, David Brooks
- Life after Life, Raymond Moody
Raymond Moody coined the term "near-death experience" (NDE)
- The Handbook of Near-Death Experiences, Bruce M. Greyson
As always, we look forward to your input and/or any questions.
Feel free to drop us a line at: [email protected]
And if you'd like to share your story, hobbies, insights, experiences, ... let us know and we'll be happy to consider you as our guest on our podcast and/or YouTube channel.
Please note: This edition of Blooming Boomers has been audio-recorded via Zoom, along with real-time noise, microphone, etc. glitches :-) Apologies.